Saturday, May 28, 2016

Why not now?

  
      Other people need me to do other things.  Their needs are more urgent than mine.  They are not able to do it themselves. These obligations come first. 
     I'm not ready yet.  I don't feel like doing it right now.  I'll be more prepared and able to handle it later.  I still have time.
     It's too late.  I should have done it before.  The opportunity has passed me by.  It's a lost cause.
     Now is the hour.  Reset your priorities and restructure your daily activities.  Set deadlines and avoid distractions.  Train family members to be more independent.  Let someone else do the other stuff.
     The older we get, the more we realize that time flies away unless we use it wisely and that time does run out.  At any age, we shouldn't procrastinate.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment