Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wonder

    Why?  I wonder, I don't know, but I'm thinking about it. We rethink the past, seek answers to today's questions, and ponder what will happen in the future.  Our curiosity helps us find meaning.  We try to find reasons, sometimes doubt, desire more information, and consider choices.  We wonder.
    Wow!  I wonder, I am amazed, and in awe.   We marvel at nature, admire outstanding talents, fortitude, and kindness, and are thankful for our physical and mental capabilities.  Sometimes the less we understand the workings of nature, the more we may see it all as miraculous.  We feel wonder.
     When you wonder about the wonders of the universe, keep questioning and don't assume it is a miracle.  Realize we are a product of an amazing evolution.  Our survival depends on how we take care of ourselves, each other, and the world.
      Question and marvel about everything.  Discover the why and feel the wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment