Saturday, August 5, 2017

Recommended

   
     Neil deGrasse Tyson dedicated this small book "To all those who are too busy to read fat books Yet nonetheless seek a conduit to the cosmos."  I recommend this book to anyone who appreciates scientists and their discoveries.
     Two of my favorite Tyson quotes: "We are stardust brought to life." "After the laws of physics, everything else is opinion."  I would also add a Confucius saying: "True wisdom is knowing what  you don't know."  I don't know much about astrophysics but am eager to learn more.   I admire scientists and authors who can relate this information to scientists and non-scientists alike.
     Be informed about scientific realities.  Enjoy this brief but meaningful introduction to astrophysics.  The info will awaken your interest, and the final chapter puts everything into perspective.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment